Monday 27 September 2021

I always have to have this twisted painful sado-masochistic relationship with women [27th Sept 2006]

I always have to have this twisted, painful, sado-masochistic relationship with women--like --, Melani.  Where initial fondness and attraction turns to anger and bitterness and incomprehension. Like Stephane with Emmanuelle Beart in Un Coeur en Hiver. Like Will Penny. How close I came to Lotta's fitta, to Covadonga's, to --'s. To get so close to those lovely soft nubile women's bodies, to be so close to being let in, and then to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I was absolutely like Stephane with Emmanuelle Beart with --. Let her know I like her, make her want me, and then just coldly stand there and let her go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...