Tuesday 28 September 2021

I got to the Calcutta at 4 Wednesday and I knew it was ominous when I felt how easy the beer was going down [28th Sept 2006]

I got to the Calcutta at 4 Wednesday and I knew it was ominous when I felt how easy the beer was going down. It was one of those rare special days when the beer goes down so easy. Up to the Scotsman after two pints. Didn't take me long to realise -- was not there as I did not hear her laughter. A new barmaid! Very sexy brunette. A good line up, Lucky, Vicky, Amanda, Helena, Tequila, Nicky, Crystal and Aussie Victoria. -- gave me a nice welcome back, where you been? Where you been I said. In italy? That was fucking July! Where have you been going she said. My mum's house. She was pulling shocked faces. My mind is boggling! After she danced she came & stood in the dark centre corner with me talking. She has got a private party tonight, Tilly's. Next time I will ask her to put me on the list. I got there about ten to six I think, and -- finished at 7. The last two times she collected she leaned right against me till I put the money in. After she left a little brunette girl came in, and mentioned she was a better dancer than them and had better tits. I pulled her back and stopped her from leaving. And after that she was with me for 30? 40? mins. Me with my hand on her tits and she with her hand down my pants around the base of my cock. Francesca, she is in love with Jazmine. We made a deal, she will help me with -- and I will help her with Jazmine. Helena was grinning at me as she collected. Because of all this, I completely lost count of my number of pints, but it was a lot. And this was even before I started watching the Levski v Chelsea game on tv! I think I left before half time, and fell asleep on the 87 home and had to get one back. 
Straight away I am reminded how attractive this world is, and how much I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...