Saturday 25 July 2020

This time next week we will be in August (25th July 2006)

This time next week we will be in August, then it will almost be over. It will be 1st August, Lost In Space Day. As I sat in corner at the Calcutta, a man & girl were talking at the corner of the bar, until he left, and she was left there on her own for just 2-3 more minutes, no drink, just hanging there, and I felt kept glancing up at screen & at me. Glanced at her once & she was waiting for it. Uneventful apart from that. Just 6 more hours to get through!!! I cannot wait till I can get back to the Calcutta, and then the Scotsman, then the cinema & maybe Demi. How I miss the old Carnival.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...