Friday 10 July 2020

Well Lilith was back on (July 10th 2006)

Well Lilith was back on, but I am back out. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was hanging long for the first time. After what I said after my private with her, you could have least let your hair down for me?????!!!!!! So this time she came on with her hair down, especially for me? She also had red lipstick, and those black mascared eyes. I went up to business centre to log in & I could see she was breathing really heavily, like she was nervous, excited, seeing I had logged in. Just before she disappeared into private with someone, she looked two or three times into the camera, as if saying goodbye to me for the night. There was once again a softer look in her face tonight, no longer the hard tense bitterness that had developed. A soft fond look, from the night I first told her she was the most fascinating girl. She is soft towards me once again? She was also wearing a black top again with red trim this time. Just one more night to get through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...