Tuesday 13 October 2020

OK I did great to “save” £900 in ten weeks but that is over now (13th October 2006)

OK I did great to “save” £900 in ten weeks, but that is over now. I am going to go wild again now. I cannot waste these gorgeous dark witching months. Forget Berlin. There is so much to taste here in London. That break has renewed my taste for it. “There’s really no way to reach me.” What I want to achieve in my books is simplicity. Strippers remind me of Anita Berber, Josephine Baker, Mata Hari. They are Salome dancing for dirty old man Herod so she can get to kiss the lips of John the Baptist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...