Wednesday 31 March 2021

I now know I am saving money so I can go to Berlin in May (31st March 2006 Serpent's Egg Day)

I now know I am saving money so I can go to Berlin in May. So I can drink and eat in the Berlin Plaza, so I can go back to the Schloss Charlottenburg, the Gemaldegalerie and the Alte, so I can go back to the Oscar Wilde Pub, so I can go back to Ciro, the Berlin Erotic Centre, Sarah Young, Mon Cheri, Golden Gate and Monte Carlo. So I can see Caravaggio's Cupid, Viktor Muller's Salome, Franz von Stuck's Tilla Durieux, Nefertiti. 
The first ice cream van of summer starts playing The Third Man tune, making me long for Vienna, for Viennese Eroticism, for Berg, Schoenberg & Webern, for the Butterfly House, the Dorint, the white-shirted Dorint girls, for Manhattan & Pour Platin, for the Belvedere and the KHM. Of course I am going to push my credit card debt up to £6,400. Better to owe money & have a good time, than owe nothing and never have experience. The fees are high but it is a great teacher. Where do all the men go in Berlin? Where do all the men go in Vienna? I do not think I will ever solve these mysteries. JUST ONE MORE MONTH TO GET THROUGH, THEN MAY IS HERE & I CAN TRAVEL AGAIN! TO TREAT MYSELF, & ENCOURAGE MYSELF TO STAY ON THE PROHIBITION STRAIGHT & NARROW IN LONDON, I WILL BOOK THE BERLIN PLAZA TONIGHT, & BOOK THE FLIGHT TONIGHT, & BOOK THE OPERA TICKET TONIGHT. 
I am feeling Berlin particularly keenly today, as it's two years today that I met the incredible Riccarda. 
I now look forward to going to work, because I am saving money while I am there, and every pound I am earning is going towards my Berlin trip. 
When was the last time I had a good f--k? Not those drunken cuddles I have with Pamela & Renata. The last time I came was with Maya in Monte Carlo in October which was nice. Before that was Anna, Berta & Eva in Frankfurt which were cheap but perfunctory. The lovely Natasha in Brussels. Before that there were the Silvia's and Sara's, then Vanessa in Monte Carlo in June, back to Diana in Berlin in March. Before that was just Maria in Vienna. Diana was the last great sexual experience I had and I never even put my c--k in her! That is a long time waiting. I imagine this time in Berlin I will have a really good dirty sexual experience again. That is what I am saving for. I think I will meet a Yulia, an Iga or a Riccarda again. Maybe an Erika, an Olga or an Alla. Oh God--just six weeks to get through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...