Thursday 18 March 2021

I tottered back to look in Sunset Cinema then back to Pamela (18th March 2006)

I tottered back to look in Sunset Cinema, then back to Pamela. It was so lovely to see her again. She was more beautiful than I remembered. Her tits are fantastic. I asked about her Greek boyfriend, and she said “I haven’t got a boyfriend anymore”!!! Feeling thrilled, I asked what happened to the Greek, and she said “it just didn’t work out”. I told her not to bother with condom, and she just lay on top of me. Then she lay back and let me suck her breasts until they got too sensitive & she told me when to stop. She let me kiss her pussy just once! She was so sexy, and was smiling so much, and was so warm. At last I am melting her Swedish ice! I did not want to let her go, and kept pulling her back to the bed, which made her smile & laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...