Wednesday 23 June 2021

£248 spent this week, all on pleasure seeking! (23rd June 2006)

£248 spent this week, all on pleasure seeking! But it is better to run up a £6,000 debt and spend all my money on pleasure seeking, isnt' it? Other than that live like a monk & die so unhappy with so little pleasure. Carry on! What I saw. What I saw would make your eyes pop out of your head. Emily the Romanian in the Munich separée. Patricia the Brazilian in the Munich separée. Irina. Clarisse. Iga. Riccarda. Yulia, Diana. The Egyptian. Andrea the Greek. Jolanda. 
I must travel again---but when can I ever???? Berlin for Golden Gate [now closed] and Mon Cheri [now closed] and Ciro and the Lietzenburgstraße place [now closed]. Brussels for Empire & Gare du Nord windows. Vienna for the Gurtel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...