Monday 28 June 2021

I came all the way home Wednesday night to see Lilith (28th June 2006)

I came all the way home Wednesday night to see Lilith on my home PC to find she has unbanned me! She has let me back in but now I find I do not want to talk to her. I have lost interest in her. I didn’t get to Calcutta till 330 which meant I didn’t get to Sunset Strip till 420 again. 
I left before 7 back to Sunset Cinema. A couple of good films, Hot Chic and I Dream of Jenna. Despite six pints I was ready to explode again. Tried first door & blonde girl was there but busy so I went to Pamela and found some other girl but Renata was the maid! In blue jumper over those big breasts, she must have recognised me on camera because she was waiting for me. The girl kept smiling and saying “ahhh”, as I cuddled Renata and kissed her on cheek. She says she has stopped doing it, and “never again”. How weird! Will Renata now be Pamela’s maid!!??? I went back to blondie then, Luciana, half Swedish half Greek. Amazingly, she turned over without hesitation but only doggy style because down hurts. I managed to convince her to try and was gentle, mainly because I was so close to coming I had to keep stopping. It felt so good slowly sliding in and out of her so close to coming. She is friendly, nice smile. Home via Upper Crust and sexy Greek/Turkish looking black ponytail girl at bus stop in jacket over red T-shirt and dirty blue jeans. Off first stop in W Road. Packed bags & rushed home on last train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...