Wednesday 7 July 2021

Finally went private with Lilith (7th July 2006)

Finally went private with Lilith. She was wearing black again, with really black eyes. Really red lips, like she was making an effort. Amazing she let me in at all. Not a smile from her, though. Spent $37 just talking to her. “Maybe the riddle is not supposed to be solved”. When I was talking to her in free, telling her she looked like Kate Moss, someone else kept whisking her into private. I am sure that must have been —-, so jealous when anyone else gets on with her. It happened twice. I told her I would send her another email and she replied no ty. You hate me that much. I don’t hate you. I just don’t see the point. I am more hooked then ever. I don’t want to be hooked. I even got a response from Geany. She was wearing those green knickers. I said whenever I see that shade of green I always think of you. And she started smiling. I then said green how I love you green. And she replied hahah Sgt, whether that was sarcastic or not I do not know. She said she was Romanian yet she seems to talk fluent Spanish, so maybe she does know Lorca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...