Tuesday 11 May 2021

I am proud of being anti-social. That is an important thing to say (11th May 2006)

I am proud of being anti-social. That is an important thing to say. I am proud of the way I am. I am different but that is OK. Massive-breasted girl in tight white blouse behind Lemon Tree bar. Brown bob, sexy, deep valley of cleavage. Her blouse is so tight the left nipple pokes through so clearly. How fucking sexy. I should drink here before going to whore & I would come every time. And as usual, so many huge-breasted girls in the pub as well. Another brown-haired girl in tight white blouse absolutely tearing open with the size of her breasts. Opera is about sex as I always said. The two tarty girls in red & black in La Belle Helene were so horny, and the huge-breasted chorus brunette in pink, and the other bouncy breast chorus girl in yellow bikini. The sexiest thing at ENO for years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...