Saturday 22 May 2021

I can never seem to contemplate my approaching days off without thinking only of strippers (22nd May 2006)

I can never seem to contemplate my approaching days off without thinking only of strippers. I am addicted. They are my fix that I have to have every week. I suppose it is an improvement that I am now going just once a week, to Sunset Strip, rather than the three or four times a week as I was to the Scotsman. I make up the slack with Sunset Cinema and Pamela, however. The intensity of the last couple of weeks, Melani & Elektra & Sunset & Pamela on Wednesdays, followed by ENO and the Lemon Tree barmaid on Thursdays make it a very powerful drug, a very powerful fix, and means the addiction is getting worse. After such highs I keep needing at least the same highs, and then always more. So how can I just go home this week! Of course I will need Melani on Wednesday and of course I will need the Old Axe and White Horse on Friday and maybe even ENO as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...