Wednesday 12 May 2021

I overdid it at the Lemon Tree last night (12th May 2006)

I overdid it at the Lemon Tree last night, that is why I felt so bad this morning & did not want to get up. That brown wavy bob girl in tightest white blouse busting out over that huge deep cleavage, and nipples actually poking through. When she gave me my change she pressed her other hand under mine the way Diana used to do. La Belle Helene was so sexy for the two voluptuous chorus girls and the two scantily clad girls at the front, 
Parthoenis Amy Freston
Leoena Claire Wild 
not to mention so many huge voluptuous breasted girls in the audience. I just like looking, I don’t like to be with anyone. After the opera finished I should have gone straight home but I had to see those breasts of the barmaid again, and went in for 2 more pints. This was a mistake. By the end as I came out of toilet & passed her collecting glasses, she didn’t even smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...