Tuesday 18 May 2021

The Makropulos Case was good (18th May 2006)

The Makropulos Case was good. One of the best things I have seen at the ENO in 14 years. Each act was very short with two intervals which meant I could go down to the Lemon Tree three times! The first time I went in and in corner of my eye I saw the white top barmaid from before bending over, this time not in a open shirt but a tight white T-shirt over straining bra. My eyes popped out of my head, my heart burst out of my chest, my cock burst out of my trousers. I admired her very much every time she went collecting glasses. The second time I went for a half the two girls were talking & when I caught their attention white top did a pose, as if to say oh sir how can I help you! She was so red hot. Her hair was up in a ponytail this time but I am sure it is the same one. The sexiest barmaid in London. The Lemon Tree does it every time. I will definitely go back to see The Makropulos Case again, just so I can go back to the Lemon Tree. I have spent £462 in two weeks. There can be no more Pamela or cinema. I don’t know. I feel crazy about all the money I am spending now. I must get my life in order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...