Friday 20 November 2020

Now I’m thinking of course I must go to Berlin in January (20th Nov 2006)

Now I’m thinking of course I must go to Berlin in January. Life is to be lived and money is to be spent. Then I come and think you would spend hundreds of pounds going to Berlin just for that, when you can do it at home? But, no, sensual pleasure is the point of life. If I had never travelled I would never have met pink top Munich blonde, Pon de Replay Heathrow woman, Nicky, Arrica, Katerina in Frankfurt, Iga, Riccarda, Diana, Yulia, Susi, Irina, Viktoriya, Patricia, Emily. I will go to Brussels just for a Thursday, Friday and Saturday night in December maybe. Just time for Museum of Modern Art, Wiertz, Gare du Nord, kabins, and Empire—but then I think how bored I will be just in Brussels? If I am going to go, it must be Berlin or Vienna. In which case I should wait for January. But no it will be nice to go drinking in Brussels for three days, and just see who you meet. 
The thought of travelling has already cheered me up again! Just to go drinking in a different place. 
But if I’m going to go, I have to go wild, and spend a lot of money, not necessarily in Brussels, but for sure in Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...