Monday 30 November 2020

The Flying Scotsman was only great as an interval between visits to Berlin and maybe it can go back to that again (30th Nov 2006)

The Flying Scotsman was only great as an interval between visits to Berlin, and maybe it can go back to that again. 
You work hard to earn money so you can throw it away on your pleasures. How I admire that man at the hotel who drank 8 bottles of wine a day. 
I had such great high times in Berlin Munich Vienna I had to keep my fix going while stuck in boring London till I could get back again, that is when The Flying Scotsman started to become special to me. I love starting to drink, and then it hits your blood, then you get high, and lit up. 
Benassi Sex’n’Money. 
I have had some great nights on holiday, but they were all nights where I spent money wildly, like it was no object. That is the only lesson. Fuck the pain away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...