Thursday 17 September 2020

I carefully document the wreckage of my life (17th Sept 2006)

I carefully document the wreckage of my life. I write amongst the ruins. I record my catastrophes of love. Florence is just the latest. Maybe in December I can go back to the Tuesday night S&Js. Sexy blonde wavy hair Czech looking girl in black cardigan & blue jeans at 87 stop. Travelling is the point of life. I will continue to devote my life to that. With maybe a Saturday night visit to the Bell or the Cotton Club every couple of weeks, while paying the rent on my little nest. I think it CAN all be done. Thank god I have stopped the obsessiveness of the Bell & Cotton visits. Their rarity value has made them so much more breathlessly nervewracking and enjoyable. I have got some operas to see now. La Traviata at ENO, Faust and Carmen (Antonacci AND Domashenko) at Covent Garden. Life is good is it not? Still the sadness about Florence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...