Thursday 3 September 2020

I slept all day again to quarter to 7 on the floor (3rd Sept 2006)

I slept all day again to quarter to 7 on the floor. Uneventful journey to work. Two more nights to get through. DR radio has stopped working. It was playing fine when I came in, so I do not know what has happened to it. I fear sabotage, but I am sure I have not left my seat or turned my back the whole time other people were here. What has gone wrong with it? Maybe it is a DR website problem and it will come back later?************Yes it came back! I was feeling so calm all through the night, I don’t know why suddenly I felt so disintegrated by the time I left. I failed at the Midnight Bell and felt defeated. When I always used to stand there so in control. I feel like going out for a drink before work tonight. I need to let off pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...