Wednesday 2 September 2020

I have financial issues (2nd Sept 2006)

I have financial issues. It is like being tied up with ropes. I dream that with one bound I could be free. Like Fantomas. I am tied up with £6000 worth of rope.*********Everything is starting to come good again. The black stormy cool weather has arrived. September has arrived. I have got my bus stop back. I am free of the obsession with Midnight Bell and Cotton Club. Free of the obsession with Lilith. I have saved £400 in four weeks. Reduced my Barclaycard debt from £1600 to £1200 and imminently down to £900. I seem to only be drinking seven beers a week at the moment, instead of fifteen-twenty! Going to Vienna for five days will blow £900 that it has taken four months to save. But “those who run seem to have all the fun”. It is time for another adventure. My life couldn’t go on as it was. It was madness.***********An uneventful journey to work. Three more nights to get through! Then what? Listening to DR Boogie Radio makes me feel like I am on holiday already. Loft Pussycat Lounge. Nik & Jay Boing. Amerie One Thing. Rammstein Keine Lust. I am worried that if I do not do the naughty things I will lose the knack. You get out of the habit. It just shows every time something apparently bad happens, good comes out of it. When Florence destroyed me the other week, it led me into the paradigm shift, and finally saving money, ending my obsession with Midnight Bell and Cotton Club. When I came in & found all the radio stations gone on my work pc, it led to me finding DR Boogie Radio, the best radio station I have ever found. Being given so much more work to do at nights has cured me of the long boredom & made the nights go much faster. Blaze feat Barbara Tucker Most Precious Love
Just in January & February I spent £638 on Tallulah and £500 on drink. Just two months of not going out to Bell & Cotton Club would save me £1100, enough to go on holiday in the New Year. I spent most of my earnings in the Bell and the Cotton Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...