Sunday 2 August 2020

The Scotsman felt like Streamray now does, completely boring apart from just one girl (2nd August 2006)

The Scotsman felt like Streamray now does, completely boring apart from just one girl. If —– is not there I feel it is completely pointless. Everyone bored me. I have definitely overdone the Scotsman, …..but can I stay away tonight? I went on to Nag’s Head and that was even worse, no one I knew. Awful. Stepped in Sunset Cinema but nothing much on and I was too drunk as well. It was black and rainy, though,and everywhere looked like the Shining Road. I was singing it to myself the whole way back to Charing X. It was beautiful but did not excite me as it used to, when my blood was up. Maybe tonight my blood will be up if I do not drink much, and I will go to cinema & Demi?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...