Friday 21 August 2020

What to say? (21st August 2006)

What to say? Oh I saw that voluptuous woman at the 74 stop in the morning. She is so sexy. Apart from that, uneventful journeys home & back to work. I slept all day again! Till just before 6PM. Maybe now I have put the travelling issue to bed by deciding to go in December I feel much more relaxed. Or maybe I am sleeping more because I am just so bored these days! No, I think my addictive lifestyle agitated my system so much. It is much better to be calmer now. What joy when I do get back to Demi and Pamela. What joy when I get my 87 bus stop back. What joy if Lilith comes back. One more night to get through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...