Saturday 22 August 2020

Uneventful journey home (22nd August 2006)

Uneventful journey home. Anna K was sweet again. Getting on the 87 to work though just before Sainsburys was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I thought it was Anya at first, or maybe Martini with the huge breasts she used to have. Blonde plaited ponytail, little pursed smile, tight cyan blue top over big big pillow-like soft breasts, black trousers over voluptuous soft arse, very Swedish or Slav looking. Stood side on by the bars until off at Vauxhall. My God, she made me want to go back to Sunset Cinema and Demi or Pamela. It was a mighty temptation and test of resolve, but by the time I got to work and I was asking myself DO you want to go back to cinema, the answer was still no, I still didn’t want to. Just three hours to go. I think rather than stay in my flat I should go home Wednesday night, then I can be on the internet and drinking every night all week. I will have the house to myself and I can come back home Friday afternoon, in time to go out for The Third Man? Or do The Third Man tonight? I have seen that film so many times I must know the dialogue by now. If I don’t go to The Third Man I can leave Rebels & Martyrs to Wednesday afternoon when I come back to my flat. So then I can go straight to Calcutta this afternoon or this lunchtime for a couple before going home on the 3pm train. Or go to Calcutta about 1PM, Rebels & Martyrs, back to flat for couple of hours, back home with  bag tonight. Buy some beers on way to take home with me. I want my trips to Sunset Strip to be special and big events like they used to be in the Carnival days. I slept through to 640PM yesterday! What is the matter with me! I shouldn’t complain. I must be very relaxed. Still no Lilith. I miss Pamela and Demi. Oh I so look forward to getting to Calcutta for a drink this PM! Drinking is my favourite activity I think. I haven’t had a drop since Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...