Tuesday 18 August 2020

When will I ever meet someone like Sylvia again? (18th August 2006)

When will I ever meet someone like Sylvia again? Maybe Caroline in Big Apple? Sylvia really was the sphinx. Will I really never see her again? I must ask Amanda one day. Now I can enjoy the eroticism of pulling into Brussels by train, before enjoying the showgirls of Empire. Then the eroticism of drawing into Munich at night by train before enjoying the showgirls of Atlantic City. Then the eroticism and intense nervousness of drawing into Nuremberg at night by train before enjoying the showgirls at Caribic. Then the eroticism of drawing into Vienna at night by train before enjoying the showgirls of Seilerstatte. It is silly to say Brussels is boring or Munich is boring, because I will be awake all night at the showgirl places, only going home at 3 or 4 in the morning,not getting up until midday, going out 2pmish for a few drinks, sleeping it off, before going out again at night. I will live a completely nocturnal existence in those places anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...