Friday 17 July 2020

At No.2 bus stop this morning the same brunette voluptuous girl I've seen before (17th July 2006)

At No.2 bus stop this morning the same brunette voluptuous girl I've seen before who gets the No.74, low cut brown vest, so I can see her tits, long skirt, lots of fat flesh. She is gorgeous. Just going up to 3rd floor, super sexy Saudi girl with bit tits in brown vest long skirt. Just one more night to get through! But….Wednesday is going to be 37ÂșC. Melanie Elektra Luna at Sunset after 6, but only the Scotsman and cinema for me if anything. Maybe leave it all until Thursday when it might rain. I suppose tomorrow I will wake myself at midday to go home for my haircut? So I am fit for The Nose at ENO Thursday and more importantly The Lemon Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday [7th October 2006]

The Calcutta was very packed even for a Friday. I had 3½ pints before going to the Wigmore. To be honest, Frittoli was more voluptuous than ...